What are Eco Friendly products?
The Cambridge (1) & Collins (2) Dictionary definitions of eco friendly are the following:
- Something that is designed to have little or no damaging effect on the environment.
- Products or services are less harmful to the environment than other similar products or services
How do you define what is an eco friendly surfing product or not?
The above definitions are broad, so to qualify our products must belong to one of the following categories:
- Manufactured to cause minimal impact to the environment.
- Made from recycled products. Or contain a percentage of recycled materials.
- Designed to be recycled or reused.
- Organic/Non Toxic
- Is the best eco option compared to all other options.