Flat Water SUP by Riley Balsawood Surfboards
The Riley flat waters SUP is a great all-around stand up paddle board for getting started on the bays.
Whether cruising your favorite waterway, exploring the coastline or learning, these are a balanced blend of glide, stability, and maneuverability. With a clean design built for performance and style. They are all hand-built in Australia with sustainable methods and materials.
Each board is slightly different due to the unique handcrafted nature. They are eco friendly as they are built with a styrofoam core and fast grown strong (and light) balsa wood sheeting. Super stable, efficient fast glide in flat water. Included is an integrated cedar handle for easy carrying. Enjoy the performance and quality and beauty of these balsa boards significantly more.
• 12 month warranty - If you snap it - then it will be replaced
• Super strong construction - Made from the strongest and most durable balsa wood
• Ultra light SUP - only 7-8kg
• Triple cedar centre stringers
• Proven and tested shape
• Hand shaped and glassed in Australia - quality guaranteed
• Good resale value even after years of use.
Fin Configuration: 2+1 Setup
IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING:
Build time can take up to 4 weeks and may vary.
All boards will vary in colours/patterns/appearance from the display pictures due to being uniquely handcrafted.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns :)