Mackerel Fish by Riley Balsawood Surfboards
The Mackerel is the modern version of the retro fish. It has a little less volume with a rolled deck giving it better and tighter turns. This fish comes with a quad fin box setup that can be used as a twin also. The cedar stringers separate the stained balsa wood to represent the Striped Mackerel.
• 12 month warranty - If you snap it - we will replace it.
• The Mackerel is as light as a regular polyurethane (PU) fish surfboard.
• It is stronger and more durable than PU board sand thus more eco friendly.
• 5 stringers
• Stable buoyant EPS core
• Proven shape
• Every Riley Surfboard is hand shaped in Australia
• Swallowtail for sharp turns
• Great resale value
QUAD FIN SETUP
IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING:
Build time can take up to 4 weeks and may vary.
All boards will vary in colours/patterns/appearance from the display pictures due to being uniquely handcrafted.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns :)