Or 6 weekly interest free payments from $200.00 with what's this?
For summer and small waves, the Native is a thruster thrasher for the larger or old generation – who don’t want to go to a longboard or a fish – this is in between these. For the travelling surfer we are using the Australian made boxes that blend in to the balsa and fit all FCS fins. This allows for changing fin setups and lets you choose between fin size, rake, angles, material, and more.
The Native is a balsa skinned EPS foam core shortboard. The recycled EPS foam and the absence of a stringer create a significant reduction in weight bringing the Native to merely 3kg (excluding fins). The end result is a high performance balsa wood surfboard with far greater strength and durability than your regular polyurethane board.
• 12 month warranty - If you break it then we will replace it.
• Super light construction compared to PU boards - approx 3 kg
• Stronger and more durable than most surfboards - also not as toxic to make.
• Stable buoyant recycled EPS core.
• Tested and proven shape
• Thruster setup
• Every Native surfboard is hand shaped & glassed in Australia with polyester (easy and cheaper repair most of the time).
• Great resale value – But you will have this for the rest of your life.
Specs: Thruster Fin Configuration
IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING:
Build time can take up to 4 weeks and may vary.
All boards will vary in colours/patterns/appearance from the display pictures due to being uniquely handcrafted.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns :)